Electronic Statements with BillFlash
|Documents and Movies|
|EZClaim BillFlash Brochure|
|BillFlash Instructions for Exporting Statements.pdf|
Statements made Easy!
BillFlash and EZClaim Advanced 8
As an alternative to printing statements, you can upload EZClaim statements and let BillFlash mail them to customers.
How does it work?
- Upload your statements from EZClaim (see attached detailed instructions) and approve them for sending.
- Watch a 7 minute demonstration of BillFlash at BillFlash.com (click the Demo button).
How much does it cost?
- $.64 Per statement ($.17 for each additional page)
- $17.50 per month with unlimited support
- $.01 For color invoices/per page (optional)
- $.50 For NCOA (standard on all new accounts)
How do I get started?
- To Enroll in BillFlash, go to BillFlash.com, click the Enroll Now button, and complete the 10 minute enrollment.
- Be sure to enter Reseller ID: 80488
Optional Additional BillFlash statement reports:
EZClaim has developed a special statement format that is compatible with BillFlash. Please download and install the following report update file:
Statement for BillFlash Export - Released 05-07-10 - Included with EZClaim Advanced 8 installation.
Statement for BillFlash Export using Date Range - Released 10-14-09
Statement for BillFlash Export with Balance Forward - Released 11-13-09
The release date of the report is shown on the EZClaim report screen at the bottom in the report description area.
- Exit the EZClaim software if currently open.
- Click the web link above to start the download process.
- A box will appear asking you to open the program or save it to disk.
- Select 'Open' or 'Run'.
IMPORTANT: If using Vista or Windows 7, select 'Save' and save the file to your desktop, right click the file and select 'Run As Administrator'
- Follow the onscreen prompts.
The return address and remit to address is normally obtained from the uploaded statements. If you would like to change the information but can not change the EZClaim data, please contact BillFlash and they will be able to set the address information in their systems to override the uploaded data.
Document ID: 1191
Applies To: EZClaim